Thursday, March 24, 2022

This Could End Up Being Anything, And It Did











March 24, 2022

I’m late getting to this today.  But I have set a goal to write one blog entry per day, so here I am.  I have no idea where this is going or how long or short it will be.  If you want to take this ride with me, read on.

I had a lot to do today, starting with a required online Zoom class, the subject of which was Type 2 Diabetes.  I have Type 2 Diabetes, and I didn’t learn very much about it that I didn’t know before.  The class was fun, though, and it lasted less than an hour because only two of us had questions that were quickly answered.  The course was required for those of us who want to join the Barrie Diabetes Institute and take advantage of their doctors and diabetes instructors.  My primary care doctor wants me to join that group.  It looks like a good deal, even though they are located in Manhattan, and that means having to arrange transportation or pay for an Uber both ways.  I hope I can avoid Uber.

Anyway, that is my big excuse for being late sitting at the computer and writing.  I also showered, talked to a friend on the phone, and chatted with my best friend online.  Those are good excuses for not sitting down and writing, although Stephen King would probably not agree.  He’s making a lot more money than I am right now, though, so I don’t have to feel like I should listen to him all the time.

I would love to sit down and write a short short story or something really artistic that requires some thought, planning, and imagination.  Maybe I’ll start on that tomorrow.  I don’t have any diabetes classes to take tomorrow.

 

No comments:

ADVENTURES IN SLOPPY HOUSEKEEPING: DUSTING THE FURNITURE

I don’t know what prehistoric housewives did to keep dust off their furniture if they had any.   If they did anything at all, it must have b...