Saturday, March 26, 2022

Journal Entry for March 26, 2022






Well, I promised myself I would write a blog entry every day.  I have missed today so far.  So here I am writing something, anything, to keep going.

Harmony the Cat isn’t bothered by any of this.  She’s in the kitchen, sleeping on a flattened-out grocery bag that she has adopted as a bed.  She doesn’t care if I write a blog entry or not.  She only cares about treats, comfortable sleeping spots, looking out the back door window, getting brushed, getting petted, playing with toys, boxes, and bags, and sleeping with me on the bed.  She doesn’t know there is a war in Eastern Europe right now, prices are high, utility bills are going up, and Mommy hasn’t written her blog entry yet.  It must be nice to have a simple life like that.

I’ll write about Harmony the Cat one of these days because she’s a good subject.


No comments:

ADVENTURES IN SLOPPY HOUSEKEEPING: DUSTING THE FURNITURE

I don’t know what prehistoric housewives did to keep dust off their furniture if they had any.   If they did anything at all, it must have b...